Mitchell & Ness Grant Hill Swingman 98-99 Road
$160.00 CAD $160.00 CAD
Grant Hill came into the league with the Detroit Pistons, as the third pick in the 1994 NBA Draft. Hill wasted no time averaging 19.9 points per game and shared NBA Rookie of the Year honors with fellow standout rookie Jason Kidd of the Dallas Mavericks. Hill was one the best all around players in the league early in his career and went on to have a Hall of Fame career.
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.
- Cold wash/line dry
- Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details
FIND YOUR SIZE!
|37 - 39||41 - 43||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55||57 - 59||61 - 62||65 - 67|
|29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.5||34.5 - 35.5||35.5 - 36.5||36.5 - 37.5|