Adidas UltraBOOST 'Grey/Grey'
RESPONSIVE SHOES DESIGNED FOR CITY RUNNERS.
Log miles on city streets in the Ultraboost shoes. Built with a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper that adapts to every footstrike, these men's running shoes harness the power of Boost to provide an energy-returning ride from push-off to touchdown. The molded heel allows the Achilles to move naturally and comfortably over the miles, while a midfoot cage ensures a locked-down fit. A super-grippy outsole offers superior traction in wet or dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Engineered knit for enhanced breathability in the forefoot and midfoot
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and leather upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: CP9251
- Product color: Grey / Grey