Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 'Triple White'
MEN'S ULTRABOOST SHOES
NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOES WITH ENERGISED CUSHIONING AND A SOCK-LIKE FEEL.
Lean into your stride, keep pushing forward and don't let up until you cross the finish line. These men's neutral running shoes harness the energy-returning power of Boost cushioning to deliver an energised push-off with each footstrike. An adaptive, foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper combined with targeted support in the midfoot and heel provides a locked-down fit. A grippy outsole grabs the road and other surfaces with superior traction for a smooth ride.
- runner type: neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; engineered knit for enhanced breathability in key sweat zones
- torsion system between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the achilles
- continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- weight: 310 g (size uk 8.5)
- midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
- main materials: textile and synthetic upper / textile lining / rubber outsole
- product colour: ftwr white/ftwr white/ftwr white
- product code: bb6168