New Balance 327 'Lunar New Year'
Regular price $150.00 CAD Sale price$90.00 CAD Save $60.00 CAD
As recreational running established widespread popularity in the 1970s, the benchmark for running footwear shifted from mere existence to performance. While the era’s designs would be considered simple by today’s standards, the decade stands out as the moment when running shoes truly came into their own. The 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as a time of innovation by boldly reshaping classic design elements with a thoroughly contemporary outlook. With an angular reworking of the tried-and-true wedge silhouette, outsize, asymmetrically applied ‘N’ branding, and wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 provides nothing less than a complete reimagination of our running heritage. The Lunar New Year Collection 327 helps usher in the Year of the Tiger, with a bold design focused on contrast and detail. A neutral upper is overlaid with suede, with mismatched embellishments appearing at the eyerows. The 327’s signature, large scale ‘N’ branding stands out in contrast, while a tiger camouflage tongue label serves as a subtle nod to the Year of the Tiger.
Style #: U327CNP
680.4 grams (24 oz)
- Flared midsole
- Leather upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
- Design inspired by Chinese New Year in the Year of the Tiger